I’m backkkk! After a long break from blogging I’ve finally got myself organised and I can’t wait to start writing my little blog again!
I can’t believe it is now 2019 (well now it’s February!!) 2018 went soo quick, it feels like every year goes quicker!
At the end of December every year I feel like I am still in the same place I was the year before and nothing has changed, but when I decided to write this post I thought about all the things I have done in 2018 and it made me realise how much I have achieved!
Looking back at the year is a really good way to prepare for next year, you can see what you have achieved and how you can progress into the following year.
I thought I would put together my top 10 highlights of 2018..
- Me & Dings going to our first show
- Qualifying for the Elementary gold regionals
- Employing my 1st employee at Jessica Fox Equine.
- I had my dream Childeric saddle made
- We had the best summer weather
- Getting Jessica Fox Equine Services banners made and put up at my local show ground
- Starting this blog & my Instagram page
- Getting to 500 followers on my Facebook page & doing our first giveaway!
- Bought a new car
- Expanding my business and meeting lots of lovely new animals!
When a new year starts I always seem to set myself the same old resolutions “give up chocolate” or “go to the gym more”, but I always know I’m never going to stick to them (especially the chocolate one!)
This year I’m thinking to set myself new year goals rather than resolutions so things I would like to achieve during the year.
So here goes…
- Buy my own horse box
- Employ more staff for Jessica Fox Equine
- Grow & expand Jessica Fox Equine, we have exciting things in the pipeline!
- Qualify for the Medium and Advanced Medium regionals
- Buy a dog (need to convince my mum first!)
Have you got any new year resolutions or goals for 2019?