I love reading posts where I say to myself “omg thats so me or I do that too”. This is going to be one of those posts (i hope)!
I can guarantee that if you’re a horse owner or a horsey person you can relate to these points,
- You prefer animals (especially horses) to most people
- You own more riding clothes than going out clothes
- You car looks like a stable & smells like horse (I really hope it isn’t just mine that does)
- Having to squeeze as much feed and bedding into your two-door car and still being able to drive
- You spend 90% of your life in jodhpurs (10% sleeping)
- You can justify spending £100’s on your horse but that new dress that’s £80 is too expensive
- Your horses bed has to be perfect yet you struggle to even make your own in the morning
- You get up at 4am on a weekend when most of your friends are just getting in from a night out
- Is there any point in even going to a show if you don’t get cheesy chips?!
- All your “nice” clothes end up being yard clothes (R.i.p to my ugg boots)
- Your lunches are always in a country pub or a saddlery cafe (its acceptable to go in there in horse clothes)
There’s so many more but these ones relate to me soo well!
Are there any that you can think of? Let me know!